19/06/2012

Kim Kardashian : Mum put me on birth control at 14

The reality TV star, who made ​​appearance on 'Oprah in the next section' on, explained the decision, a bold move back then - and still now, was because of her desire to lose her virginity to her boyfriend of two years.

"When I was willing to do it for the first time I was nearly 15" in the Daily Mail quoted her as saying.

She added that the Liberal her mother was an open discussion on the topic, and even got her on birth control.

"I was like," I think I will or I will, "and she was like, 'OK, so this is what we do, we will put you on birth control," and it was like , very open and honest with me, "the 31-year-old reality star added.

Revelation came as a surprise to veteran broadcaster Oprah, who failed to follow up the question with little more than a 'wow' on before moving onto the next question.

Popular Posts