14/11/2011

Miranda Kerr unsure where family will live

Australian model has a 10 month old son, Flynn, the British wife of Orlando Bloom, and when they are happy to travel the world while the American-born young and he knows she will have to choose a country finally inch up rest

He said: "When Orlando was working, I am sure, will not work so when the New Zealand, where he is currently filming starts." M busy hobbit, he believes, "Flynn and I even then, as I do." He was off - so it's always at least one of our Flynn.

"It's great that we are in this for several years, if we can move Flynn, a school I do not know where I want him to school, however, it would be difficult to choose from - it has three passports: British .. , Australian and American. "Officially, "the American who surprisingly found that both of us."

However, Miranda, 28, knows where Flynn wants to spend the first Christmas - in his native Australia.

Miranda - who has homes in Australia, England and the USA - the British told HELLO! Magazine: "I was driving back to Australia for at least a few times a year to my family, I hope we are capable of 3 / 1 Christmas Flynn has to spend in Orlando and I'm just trying to work our schedules now."

Popular Posts