04/11/2011

Johnny Depp disappointed with stunts

48 year-old actor stars in "The Rum Diary" in - his close friend, Hunter S. Thompson, who died in 2005, written by the big-screen adaptation of the novel - it was Johnny and he immediately spoke to clarify the risk.

The selection of magazine said: "Well, I would be spitting fire, I thought, but everyone to come and say," No, no, Johnny, this is not the case this evening .. "I thought I did."

She was not a stuntman, Johnny is not approved by the mix of feelings in a series of steps to drive a car because the man sitting on a lap while on the other.

He explained: "down the stairs in the car - which was great.

"It was ugly, however. The hunchback was caused by trying to dry up."

Johnny director Bruce Robinson was persuaded to retire 19 years after the film was a success and was found to give an answer because he did not.

He said: I shall do with this film and all of them unpleasant piece of "real plague, I kept seeing him do that to someone I'm coming from and he said" come here ", but Bruce was my .. 'The Rum Diary dream," and too much Hunter was. "

Popular Posts