19/06/2012

Kim Kardashian wished she'd 'done better' in sex tape

The reality TV star also suggested that he would have worked harder in the dirty video if she knew that the universe is released.

"I'm grateful [for sex], but if I could live my life again - if I knew better - I would do better," she joked.

Kardashian also said that the tape of his "work 10 times harder to get people to the real me."

"I humiliated my family, and this is something I will live with you and explain to my children," she said.

The 31 years old, who usually does not like to talk to Beau Kanye West, acknowledged, without his name, she was very happy with the rapper.

"Every five years younger than me. The whole thing was completely different. And now I just ... I like that I'm someone that's a couple of years older than me," the Mirror quoted him, as he said Winfrey show .

Talks about split from NBA player Kris Humphries is just 72 days after the marriage, Kim said he never felt so low, he felt that after her marriage fell apart Humphries - and it turns his back on fame.

"I have a deep depression I thought back away from the noise of the world," she said.

And explain the dramatic breakup, Kim said, "You know, if you just want the feeling that he is the one? Moved when I had the feeling it was not the real thing."

But now Kim has recovered from the split, and said she's more grown up than ever, and wants to move on to the West.

"I feel like I had the epiphany last year. I'm all grown up., Where I am now, my life is not all about me," she added.

Popular Posts