03/11/2011

Oprah Winfrey tried to kill herself!

It was Winfrey, 57, and therefore can not be that the radio DJ Tim Watts drove a car into a tree in apparent suicide bid because of the situation.

Discussion It is also the Queen wrote a suicide note to his best friend, Gayle King, 24 / 7 watch his on-going since the fall.

Watts said he and Oprah were both young and older people do stupid things they regret later.

59-year-old radio DJ said that there were now good friends, and they put their past behind them.

"Friends are hard, so I've just come out on top, I am," says the Daily Mail quoted Wattsas.

"What happened to me and Oprah took place some time ago and we both learned.

"I have no resentment towards him and towards me, not at all.

"We were both young and older people do stupid things they regret later. Do not move well and are good places in our lives," he added.

Watts in Baltimore's WJZ-TV television star in 1981, was a production assistant.

Popular Posts