04/11/2011

Jamie Bell,I always saw myself as Tintin

The Actor of 25 years, felt "really comfortable" with the titular character in "The Adventures of Tintin: Secret of the Unicorn" 10 years after his first approached by director Steven Spielberg for the film, but it admits that he too inexperienced would have been before.

He said movies.ie. "Tintin has always been on my radar, it is something that is a personal thing, I always see him as, to some degree, I think many people are like him, there is an identification of the human beings have. for some reason it.

"I was 15 when I met Steven for this, but I was not really ready to work with him at this point in my life. I had not done enough work and I did not have enough people together. I am pleased that the film did not come together right now, because I think it was a completely different film.

"But when I got the film I felt really comfortable and ready to go and my version of Tintin. I think it's the best movie that made Peter Jackson and Steven Spielberg."

The star of "Billy Elliot" has carefully considered the character before shooting for the film - was shot created with motion capture technology and is based on the comic by Belgian artist Georges Remili, who wrote under the name Hergé pen base - and he even started drawing Tintin "focus" on its premises.

He added: "I feel like a primitive understanding of this character, because I read a lot about this, I have read and Hergé in his life when he, as he did with the character ..

"I turned around and saw all the books and I started drawing Tintin. I really focused on the physicality of the character. It is a dynamic, as it is drawn."

Popular Posts