14/11/2011

Brad Pitt inspired by fatherhood

The actor - who raises six children, Maddox, 10, Pax, five, Zahara, six, Shiloh, five, three-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne, with partner Angelina Jolie - like movies would have lasting impact on her children, as becomes a father because the movie has played a large part of his life when he was young.

He said: "I'm more hot now that I am the father is the case, I think, what kind of job I want to do ..

"I think about how the movie to me when young, and they stayed with me ever since.

"Now I want to watch movies for children, and they can stay with them. I want results, they can be proud of."

47-year-old star admits that his "shelf life" as an actor comes to an end, but still have to play a "grumpy old guy," a film in one day.

He added that the culture of the magazine: "I worry less about whether or not the film I'm doing to make money, I want them to length ..

"We all have a shelf life, and my going - but there are a few things I still want to do it, I'm looking forward to playing grumpy old dude swears one day that I'm sure.."

Popular Posts