14/01/2012

Jolie had 'complete meltdown' while filming movie

The actress made ​​the revelation during an interview for LiveStream.com, who also Vanessa Sarajevo Glodjo an actress who co-stars in the film to the questionnaires.

"I had a nervous breakdown in the shower," the New York Post quoted him as saying the site.

"Brad [Pitt] found me crying easily.

"I suddenly felt a responsibility, and I felt very weak, and I am about this? Lives and think that I make a difference? What have I done ... I had a complete collapse.

She then asked why it was important for them to tell a story about the Bosnian war.

"How could we not?" Jolie said.

"It's a war that happened in our generation, our generation.

"Vanessa was still in the seat for nearly four years in prison.

"There was rape and concentration camps.

"It was a terrible moment in our history and it has been relatively ignored by the international community.

"It's something that we all once again, we do not do this happen again," she added.

Popular Posts