14/01/2012

Michael Fassbender's biking relaxation

The Irish / German actor - who lives in London - made ​​movies with 'shame' and 'chaos' in a short time decided to get away from it all by taking a motorcycle and holidaying throughout Europe.

He said: "My father and my friend and I took a motorcycle tour of Europe to take 5,000 km This was a great way to relax for two months ..."

34-year-old hunk first knew that he needed a vacation while 'shame' shoot Steve McQueen, the nature of sex on television Brandon starts to get it.

He added: "Last week, two or three" shame "I remember being on set in New York, sitting in my caravan, naked, thinking," I need a break!

"If you live with someone like Brandon, who does not like himself, he is punishing himself was in a dark place. It can seep into your life only."

Popular Posts